I went to the Dr. with a sore shoulder. The tendon was popping every time I raised my arm. They diagnosed it as tendonitis and sent me to Joint Effort. I never have heard anything good about physical therapy but I kept an open mind and did everything they suggested here...
If your insurance plan is not accepted, Joint Effort offers some attractive payment and treatment options for you to consider.
Joint Effort is happy to offer free consultations to assess your pain and disabilities. One of our experienced therapists will educate you on your available treatment options. You can decide on the plan that best fits your needs given your individual situation and goals.
Today's insurance plans can sometimes limit a patient's access to quality health care options. In an effort to prevent insurance plans from dictating your treatment options, we offer a self pay alternative to ensure that you receive quality care.
Joint Effort offers a 40% self-payment discount for patients in the following situations:
- Patients without insurance benefits
- Patients with insurance coverage not accepted by Joint Effort
- Patients with insufficient benefits to cover necessary services
- Patients who wish to bypass physician referral requirements
- Patients who haven't met deductible requirements